Hydrogen is considered as a flammable and explosive gas. The legislation in Europe requires that a proper gas measurement is taken prior to the activities associated with Hydrogen.
In this course you will learn to distinguish the difference between Hydrogen and other gases.
A short test will be offered at the end of each module and a printable certificate of completion is offered at the end of the course.
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- The risks associated with Hydrogen gas leaks.
- The differences between methane versus Hydrogen leak.
- Tools for Hydrogen leak detection.
- Methods to measure Hydrogen leaks.
- The relationship between ATEX legislation and reporting requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self